Team 1 Plastics is Reliable
Team 1 Plastics is proud that its customers can count on it to be a reliable partner. Team 1 wants to work with its customers to reduce bureaucracy, allow more responsibility, and through teamwork, continuously improve the performance of the partnership.
- Team 1 Plastics conducts an annual Customer Satisfaction Survey to collect valuable feedback on how it is performing. The most recent results indicate that Customer Satisfaction is high. 100% of Customers would recommend Team 1 Plastics to other plastic components buyers.
- Team 1 Plastics believes that the best measure of the value it places on its Team Members is the focus on a safe work environment. Valuing the safety of its employees means that Team 1 Plastics achieved a record of 5,721 consecutive days without a lost time accident — that was more than 15 years! Protecting its team is the top priority at Team 1 Plastics.
Team 1 Plastics’ Safety Performance
|Last Lost Time Accident||11-19-2017|
|Number of Days Since Last Lost Time Accident
|Total Number of Days with only 1 Lost Time Day|
|Number of Years|
|Safety Record – (10-20-2000 through 06-18-2016)||5,721 days|
|Number of Years||15.6|
- Team 1 Plastics is committed to building exceptional teams with exceptional people. Proof that Team 1 Plastics treats its Team Members well is evidenced by the average length of service of its employees. The average length of service is more than 4-1/2 years for the hourly staff and 11 years for its Management team. Longevity and commitment to Team 1 Plastics means that experienced and dedicated plastic molders work on the customers’ projects, and customers will not be absorbing training costs associated with turnover when working with Team 1 Plastics.
- Choosing a business partner is serious business. Team 1 wants to work with leading-edge companies who understand the value of long-term partnerships and understand the value of Team 1’s products and services. 70% of Team 1 Plastics’ business is with customers with whom Team 1 has been working since its early years.
- Using only its own cash resources, Team 1 Plastics survived a 60% market decrease during the greatest economic downturn in a generation. Because of its financial strength, Team 1Plastics has the financial resources available to handle order increases and new or transfer projects without delay.
- Team 1 knows what it does well and focuses its energies on those factors. It efficiently manages complexities and focuses on smaller tonnage plastics manufacturing so customers can better utilize their resources on larger products. Over 40% of Team 1’s molding capacity is 50 tons or less. It is one of the few injection molding companies in the industry focused on this machine-size range with the capability to produce quality and consistent parts under 0.1 grams.