Team 1 Plastics Forms New Company, Team Emergent

May 2000: Team 1 Carolina joined with Emergent Technologies, another supplier of ASMO North Carolina, to form Team Emergent, a minority, joint-venture company. Team 1 Plastics owned 49% of the new company. Emergent Technologies owned the other 51%.

Back to Timeline

Sign up for Blog Updates

Contact Info

927 Elliott Road
Albion, Michigan 49224-9506

Phone: (517) 629-2178

2018-10-08T21:23:55+00:00

Leave A Comment