Team 1 Plastics Reflects on 2018 and Looks Forward
Now that 2018 has drawn to a close, it is appropriate to Look Back … and then, Look Forward.
Looking forward is something that Team 1 Plastics has done a lot of during 2018. The company is actively working to position itself strategically to be successful in the mobility industry of the future – a future that experts predict will experience a major disruption.
- One such strategic move by Team 1 Plastic was to expand its focus from being strictly automotive to a wider focus that includes all of the mobility industry. Its first venture outside of the automotive world was to produce precision plastic parts for an oil filter for the E100 series of John Deere riding lawn tractors.
- Another strategic move was to host the Future of Automotive Seminar, bringing together three top thought leaders from the automotive industry, Daron Gifford, Jeff Schuster, and Jeff Stout, to hear their thoughts and predictions about the industry’s future.
- A third strategic move is Team 1 Plastics’ focus on continuous improvement. 2018 was a record-setting year for Team 1 with significant improvement in quality, on-time deliveries, and customer satisfaction. This improvement helps to ensure that the company remains very stable, financially sound, and in a position to be able to adapt to the coming changes.
2018 was also a year in which Team 1 Plastics was honored to be nationally recognized as a leader in the plastics industry.
- Plastics News recognized Team 1 Plastics as a Best Places to Work for 2018. Team 1 Plastics has been a recipient of this national award for four of the past five years.
- Team 1 was featured by national media publications, MoldMaking Technology and Plastic Business.
- Team Members from Team 1 Plastics presented during breakout sessions at two national conferences, MAPP’s Benchmarking and Best Practices Conference and Plastics News’ Marketing Summit.
- The company received a Supplier Award by its customer, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, for a third consecutive year, and the company was a finalist in Plastics News’ Campaign of the Year.
Thank you for your investment in Team 1’s success in 2018 and 2019. Team Plastics invites you to stay up-to-date with it through its website and social media outlets and to look for the official launch of its updated website.